Pioneering the waste-to-hydrogen industry
Glenn Davies is a Co-Founder & the current Group CEO of CAC-H2, a green hydrogen & renewable energy company headquartered in Singapore.
Glenn stands at the forefront of the fastest-moving industry trend — Green Hydrogen. He’s spent the past five years evangelising a global shift to renewable energy and is helping position CAC-H2 as a leader in the waste-to-hydrogen space.
He is highly experienced in green energy project & business development, marketing, and business strategy and is skilled in green hydrogen, green ammonia, carbon credit generation, and sustainable impact projects.
Glenn Davies is a seasoned CEO & Board Director with 25 years’ experience leading private & public organisations:
- Co-Founder/Group CEO of CAC-H2 Pte Ltd.
- Director of GH2 Capital Pte Ltd.
- Director of 1MillionTonnes Pty Ltd.
- Former Director of Stemcell United (ASX: SCU)
- Former COO of YuuZoo Limited (SGX:YZ)