Alpha H2 Limited has launched hydrogen injection kits, which can be retrofitted to diesel or petrol internal combustion engines to reduce fuel usage by up to 20% and slash emissions.
Alpha H2 is currently working with several pilot customers to deliver the first installations in Australia.
Please click the link or the Order Registration button below to ensure you don’t miss out on the first round of this fuel-saving and emissions-reducing technology.
Alpha H2 use electrolysers to produce the hydrogen onboard, where the hydrogen is injected into the engine to replace fuel which reduces emissions. Given the significant fuel savings, the units will help ease the operating expenditure challenges businesses are facing and generate a quick return on investment for customers.
The units can be installed on all types of engines and applications, including trucks, boats, cars, generators, utes, vans and heavy machinery.
Please contact Alpha H2 now if you would like to:
Alpha H2 will soon begin aggressively marketing the technology across Australia, the United Kingdom, Europe and North America.
Alpha H2 is registering orders immediately for the first round of hydrogen injection kit orders and is already in discussions with many residential, commercial and industrial customers. Alpha H2 is seeking global distribution and installation partners so it can continue to build out a large order book of customers.
With rising fuel costs creating significant challenges for businesses globally, which is adding to the overall inflationary pressures, Alpha H2 believes there is a substantial market for this technology as it provides a right now solution for both reducing operating costs and emissions.
Alpha H2’s technology is perfect for heavy vehicles such as trucks, buses, cement trucks, vans, utes, and waste collection vehicles, whilst also able to be retrofitted on stationary engines such as generators or mining equipment.
Hydrogen injection kits have been tested & proven to reduce:
- Fuel consumption by up to 20%.
- Exhaust emissions by up to 50%.
- Improve a vehicle’s power by up to 25%.
- Lowering exhaust emissions can extend an engine’s life and reduce maintenance costs as fewer dirty particulates go through it.
- Data from the Australian Government Department of Climate Change, Energy the Environment and Water shows that Australia consumed 38.37 billion litres of diesel in 2022.
- Not only would Alpha H2’s technology potentially save up to 7.67 billion litres of diesel, but this is equivalent to removing over 20 billion kilograms of CO2 from the atmosphere.
Market conditions are strong for Alpha H2
- The costs of running a single truck are almost completely outweighing any profit as petrol prices surged by 9.1 per cent in August, with many in the industry now weighing up their future as they struggled to pass on costs.
- New Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data recently released revealed automotive fuels had increased close to 14 per cent in the 12 months to August, driving the monthly CPI indicator up to 5.2 per cent.
- Major retailers cite increasing transport costs as a contributor to higher food prices.
- Growing demand for this technology as fuel-intensive companies are struggling to keep up with the increased cost of fuel, which is having a trickle-down effect on the global economy and creating cost of living pressures.