- UHL is three months into the listing process and has started the prospectus.
- Tracking to add several new companies with established technology partners or products to the Group.
- Expansion plans into Europe, the United Kingdom and North America.
- Investor roadshow in North America.
As it moves towards a planned listing, UHL intends to increase the value of its Group, which features a significant position in 37 hydrogen companies and projects covering all sections of the market from production through to end-use.
Some of UHL’s success stories include:
- Founding shareholder & investor in H2X Global, taking it from a valuation of zero to A$103m. H2X now has a range of vehicles available & US$300m worth of purchase agreements.
- UHL believes the recent A$86m cornerstone investment by Verde Mobility means H2X has the funding required to deliver a significant IPO on the London Stock Exchange along with achieving its operational milestones.
- A founding partner in Infinite Green, taking it from a valuation of zero to A$315m.
Please click the buttons below to register your investment interest or to add the webinar to your calendar.